Senior User Researcher
Senior User Researcher - R & D team
This role will have a significant impact on our client's business as you take a leadership role in setting the research strategy and direction for new products and services. Be responsible for driving research strategies and implementing them. Interact daily with team members to understand and guide research needs (known and unknown). Work autonomously with minimal direction and quickly deliver high-quality outputs. Overlapping projects, which require the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities. ave a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, and also, a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach, while pushing the boundaries of agile research. Think Big!
· Build a research roadmap; communicate and refresh on regular basis to ensure relevancy.
· Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
· Design experiments that distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans.
· Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations- both verbal and written.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals and risks.
· 5+ years proven success leading User Research projects with demonstrated impact.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: study plans, reports, personas)
· End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, test creation, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
· Hands-on experience with: lab-based user testing, remote testing, RITE testing, paper prototype testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, field research, international research, and survey design.
· Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis and statistics.
· Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data.
· Research experience with mobile and tablet devices.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users.
· BS in HCDE, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar experience.
· MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology.
· Consumer research experience in a global context.
· Experience in a highly agile/scrum environment.
· Ability to work in a startup environment.