At Mayvenn, we are creating the future of salon retail - one hairstylist at a time. Our mission is to empower hairstylists and salon professionals while changing the way people purchase hair extensions and interact with hair companies. We've experienced tremendous growth since our founding in 2013: our platform has grown into a nationwide movement of over 100,000+ stylists, hundreds of thousands of customers, and millions of dollars invested back into salons across the country.
Our Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to develop, set-up, and deploy email and SMS campaigns. This role is a collaborative partner to all of the different teams at Mayvenn and will work closely with the Content Strategist. This person will provide post-launch analysis of outbound email marketing campaigns and present their insights.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Work with different teams to develop, set-up, and launch email campaigns with heavy emphasis on customer segmentation and contact strategy, technical set-up & execution
- Execute email campaign set-up using Email application (Iterable, Responsys Interact, Cheetah Mail, Double Click, Acxiom Digital experience a plus)
- Design/code and troubleshoot relevant business rules and segmentation for each campaign
- Identify customer segments and testing approach
- Leverage data to make recommendations and target campaigns
- Analyze & compile results to support benchmarking & program optimization. Make contract strategy recommendations by segment/cohort
- Execute testing scenarios using A/B splits and control groups
- A Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing campaign coordination or deployment
- Strong sense of Quality Control and experience with User-Interface testing
- Facility with Excel and HTML
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with others as part of a team
Why You'll Love Working Here
* We're a successful, fast-growing, resourceful company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* We're passionate and live/breathe the client experience
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!