Director of Growth
At Mayvenn, we are creating the future of salon retail – one hairstylist at a time. Our mission is to empower hairstylists and salon professionals while changing the way people purchase hair extensions and interact with hair companies. We've experienced tremendous growth since our founding in 2013: our platform has grown into a nationwide movement of over 50,000+ stylists, hundreds of thousands of customers, and millions of dollars invested back into salons across the country.
As the Director of Growth at Mayvenn, you will be responsible for defining the company’s growth plan, coordinating and executing all growth programs, and optimizing the funnel through product decisions.
• Conceptualize and create a growth strategy
• Own acquisition, retention and funnel optimization of customers and stylists
• Hire and manage a growth team, including Community, Social Media and Content Creation roles
• Develop goals and roadmap of growth team
• Implement a data-driven process to ideate and prioritize pilot projects
• Manage all performance marketing across all channels, including SEM/SEO, contextual targeting, retargeting, and referral
• Work with Product Manager to drive product decisions
• Collaborate with engineers, product and design to execute projects from start to finish
• Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions
• Identify additional data infrastructure requirements to support analytics
• 5+ years experience leading online marketing programs, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating consumers in a marketplace environment
• Strong analytic skills with knowledge of strategic and financial analysis frameworks/models
• Experience managing a large marketing budget across multiple channels
• Experience with affiliate marketing is a plus
• Passion for empowering people (our stylists!)
• An analytical and metrics driven work style
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re constantly building new products and services to revolutionize the beauty industry, and we are looking for people who are ready to make an impact every day. There are a wide variety of opportunities within our product from finding the best way to purchase hair extensions to increasing the value of a stylist.
The current team, although small, has a wide variety of backgrounds and is extremely collaborative. We have an amazing culture of genuinely caring about the customer and finding impactful ways to empower our stylists. We love coming to work everyday and solving the toughest problems.
In addition to offering ownership and achievement in your work, we offer competitive pay and benefits (health insurance, commuter benefits, 401K + match, etc.)