CRM / Marketing Analyst
Mayvenn started with a box of hair in the trunk of our founder's Toyota Corolla. It has now grown into a nationwide movement of over 50,000 stylists, hundreds of thousands of customers, and millions of dollars invested back into salons in our neighborhoods. We created the Mayvenn platform so that the salons and hairstylists in our community could be the retailers of their customers’ beauty products, allowing their customers to shop in a dignified way, while receiving the best products and service for their hard-earned money.
We are here to help stylists and salon owners of all sizes run and grow their business. Hair stylists and beauticians are the people that make us look and feel good every single day. They are incredibly important to all of us, and they are the heart and soul of the beauty industry.
Mayvenn is looking for a data analyst to join our data team! In this high visibility role at Mayvenn, you will help develop and grow Mayvenn’s business model by performing deep dive analysis into customer behavior, leading A/B testing, dashboard building, and partnering with other departments to develop/enhance strategy. We have a small team of curious, passionate individuals that value experimentation and iteration, but most importantly collaboration. You will have a tremendous opportunity for personal growth as you help Mayvenn become a leading company.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred with 3-5 years experience with in an analytical role
- Background in a customer focused industry, ideally centered around CRM
- High functional knowledge of SQL
- R and/or Python experience preferred
- Ability to understand business needs, derive insights from analysis, and present findings and recommendations in a meaningful and operationally relevant way
- Exceptional thought leadership & communications with the ability influence at all levels
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in a/b testing
- Knowledgeable of marketing analytics and cross-device attribution strategy
- High level of intellectual curiosity and self motivation