Scottsdale, AZ /
Dining Services – Dishwasher /
At MBK Senior Living, we're committed to putting people first – our residents and team members. Exceeding expectations and enriching lives drives our day-to-day. And it's all powered by Yoi Shigoto, a Japanese concept that translates to "good, quality work." It's more than a mantra. It's part of our company-wide commitment to build trust, set high standards, and develop potential in ourselves and others!
Whether you're looking for a flexible, part-time job or the pathway to a lasting career, you'll find it here at MBK Senior Living–and a whole lot more! When you join the MBK Senior Living team, you'll enjoy:
-Impacting lives and building lasting relationships
-Executing exceptional signature programs in dining, fitness, wellness, and care
-A supportive community team that encourages personal and professional growth and celebrates your
-A fun-filled, energetic environment that's centered in hospitality and high-quality service
-Professional development, training, and personal coaching through our Mentor, Buddy, and Executive
Director in Training Programs
-Education loan assistance & scholarships
-Financial and legal services
-Team Member discounts
-Health and Wellness resources
Full-time benefits include:
-Rich benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k matching up to 4%
-Childcare and eldercare assistance
-Flexible spending accounts
If you're looking for a place where you can make an impact, find purpose and joy, and receive the training, tools, and support to reach your career goals – look no further, apply today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Dishwasher at McDowell Village community in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Dishwasher transports, sanitizes and cleans all dishes and utensils after meal times breaking down kitchen for clean up, and assisting in other dining/kitchen duties as assigned and in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties
- Prepares, cleans and organizes dish storage and washing areas in accordance with all community safety and department policies and procedures (100%)
- Washes all dishes, eating utensils, cooking tools, pots, pans, etc. as needed ensuring all items are properly sanitized and stored (90%)
- Completes general cleanup and sanitation of kitchen and dining areas (including sinks, washing machines, tables, cooking ranges, shelves, cabinets, etc.)(60%)
- Empties trash
- Ensures the sanitation levels of the dish machine and sinks are within the required range by utilizing the correct test strips.(50%)
- Ensures that the water is at the correct temperature to ensure optimum cleaning, rinsing and sanitizing. (50%)
- Maintain temperature and level of sanitizer logs, recording at breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.(50%)
- Transports food to the CFL program for all meals, ensuring that the correct temps are maintained during transportation, and returning cart to kitchen in a timely manner.(10%)
- Assists cooks as needed (30%)
- Serves residents as needed (10%)
- Ensures proper cleaning supplies are in inventory and properly used - notifies supervisor when new supplies need ordered (10%)
Non-Essential Job Duties
- Must possess the ability and desire to minimize waste and misuse of supplies and equipment
- Ability to deal professionally at all times with personnel, residents, family members, and guests
- Promotes a positive and friendly team work attitude in the execution of all duties
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor(s), Executive Director and/or designee of Executive Director
- Age over 18 years or have proper work permit and authorization documentation
- Background clearances as required by government regulations
- Complete a health screening and provide negative TB test results
- Experience in restaurant or food services operations preferred
- Serve safe certificate preferred
- Must be mobile and able to transport dishes and utensils
- Able to stand for long periods of time and bend
- Must be able to lift and push 50 pounds
Inspiring people, creating experiences, and supporting goals are just a few ways MBK Senior Living creates a positive work environment. It's how we support our team members, serve our residents, and achieve our pursuit – to be the senior living provider of choice in each market we serve.
MBK Senior Living has pursued this goal for more than 30 years. Currently, the company owns and operates 35 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services in senior living communities throughout the Western United States. We’re proud to have been ranked among the Top 50 "Best Workplaces in Aging Services" by Fortune magazine and certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute since 2017.
Mandated Vaccine Information:
Due to the nature of the company’s circumstances and business, MBK is mandating the Covid Vaccine for all employees unless team members have a religious or medical accommodation
All Team Members prior to commencing employment and once employed must not be considered an “Excluded Party” as defined by the Medicare and state Medicaid Programs as well as other federal and state government contract programs. If as an associate you learn you are an Excluded Party, you must present your Excluded Party notice letter to your supervisor immediately. An Excluded Party is a person that the federal or state government found not eligible to provide care and services in a Community that receives Medicare or Medicaid funding. In addition, at all times, during your employment, all associates must be in compliance with certain laws and regulations that affect the company, including but not limited to Resident Rights, HIPAA, State licensing regulations, and those laws relating you an associates’ professional license.