Scottsdale, AZ /
Wellness Programming – Driver /
At MBK Senior Living, we're committed to putting people first – our residents and team members. Exceeding expectations and enriching lives drives our day-to-day. And it's all powered by Yoi Shigoto, a Japanese concept that translates to "good, quality work." It's more than a mantra. It's part of our company-wide commitment to build trust, set high standards, and develop potential in ourselves and others!
Whether you're looking for a flexible, part-time job or the pathway to a lasting career, you'll find it here at MBK Senior Living–and a whole lot more! When you join the MBK Senior Living team, you'll enjoy:
-Impacting lives and building lasting relationships
-Executing exceptional signature programs in dining, fitness, wellness, and care
-A supportive community team that encourages personal and professional growth and celebrates your
-A fun-filled, energetic environment that's centered in hospitality and high-quality service
-Professional development, training, and personal coaching through our Mentor, Buddy, and Executive
Director in Training Programs
-Education loan assistance & scholarships
-Financial and legal services
-Team Member discounts
-Health and Wellness resources
Full-time benefits include:
-Rich benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k matching up to 4%
-Childcare and eldercare assistance
-Flexible spending accounts
If you're looking for a place where you can make an impact, find purpose and joy, and receive the training, tools, and support to reach your career goals – look no further, apply today!
We are currently seeking a Driver for Tuscany at McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Driver must inspect and safely operate community vehicles/van(s) ensuring the safe loading/unloading and timely delivery of residents to their outings/appointments in compliance with all traffic laws, safely guidelines, current federal, state, and local standards and regulations, as well as our established policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties
- Schedule and safely transport residents, obeying all traffic laws, to doctor appointments, local outings/excursions and other planned trips as directed by the Director of Wellness Programming
- Assist with the safe loading and seating of residents onto and off of the community vehicles(s) making certain that all residents are properly secured before driving.
- Conduct daily inspection and safety checks on vehicle(s) before the first use and following the final use of the day. Schedule regular maintenance of all community vehicles as necessary
- Ensure that the community vehicle/van(s) are in proper operational order, registration and insurance information is present and up-to-date and promptly report any/all safety, mechanical or maintenance issues to supervisor
- Promote a spirit of teamwork and open communication in accordance with MBK principles and core values
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times through dress and behaviors; display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, Team Members, and guests
- Other duties as assigned or directed by supervisor(s) and/or the Executive Director and/or designee of the Executive Director
- High school diploma GED
- Age over 18 years or have proper work permit and authorization documentation
- Valid class of driver’s license required by state for vehicle/van(s) capacity and valid insurance
- Good communication skills including the ability to speak, write and read English
- Ability to perform basic clerical work as required by the position
Inspiring people, creating experiences, and supporting goals are just a few ways MBK Senior Living creates a positive work environment. It's how we support our team members, serve our residents, and achieve our pursuit – to be the senior living provider of choice in each market we serve.
MBK Senior Living has pursued this goal for more than 30 years. Currently, the company owns and operates 35 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services in senior living communities throughout the Western United States. We’re proud to have been ranked among the Top 50 "Best Workplaces in Aging Services" by Fortune magazine and certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute since 2017.
Mandated Vaccine Information:
Due to the nature of the company’s circumstances and business, MBK is mandating the Covid Vaccine for all employees unless team members have a religious or medical accommodation
All Team Members prior to commencing employment and once employed must not be considered an “Excluded Party” as defined by the Medicare and state Medicaid Programs as well as other federal and state government contract programs. If as an associate you learn you are an Excluded Party, you must present your Excluded Party notice letter to your supervisor immediately. An Excluded Party is a person that the federal or state government found not eligible to provide care and services in a Community that receives Medicare or Medicaid funding. In addition, at all times, during your employment, all associates must be in compliance with certain laws and regulations that affect the company, including but not limited to Resident Rights, HIPAA, State licensing regulations, and those laws relating you an associates’ professional license.