P/T On- Call Concierge
Antioch, CA /
Administrative – Concierge /
Working at MBK Senior Living is more than a job-it is an opportunity to enrich the lives of seniors, their families, the professionals that serve them plus be a part of a dynamic and growing team! Our positions provide the opportunity for associates to share their passion and dedication while making a difference in the lives of our storied residents every day.
The Commons at Dallas Ranch in Antioch, CA is currently seeking a part-time On-call Concierge. Must have weekend availability.
The responsibilities of the Concierge are to handle a variety of administrative duties, greet visitors, answer phones, relay messages and they are often the customers first contact with the community. It is important that the Concierge always provides excellent customer service and promotes the positive image of the community through dress and behaviors.
Essential Job Duties
- Arrive to work on time and prepared for your shift
- Maintain a neat a professional appearance keeping the front entrance, lobby, and reception areas clean and organized
- Ensuring all people who come in contact with are welcomed warmly to the community by standing to greet and offering any assistance needed
- Answering telephones within 3 rings, always using a professional and courteous voice followed by the designated script
- Monitor all visitor, requesting them to sign in and out of the logbook, reporting and suspicious persons or activity immediately to the supervisor
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Accept and report resident’s special requests
- Maintain communities lost and found
- Order and replenish administrative supplies as necessary
- Follow all safety standards when operating office equipment
- Support department heads and Executive Directors in administrative functions
- Maintain and check off meal attendance tracking form alerting staff of needed room services or residents who have not yet attended meals
- Display a positive and professional image through actions and dress in accordance with the MBK Principles and Core values
- Encourage teamwork through open communication with Team Members.
- Perform other duties as consistent with the position and assigned by the front desk supervisor and/or executive director
- High school diploma or GED
- Age over 18 years
- Background clearance as required by government regulations
- Negative TB test results
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, write and read English
- Ability to operate computer, necessary software programs ( word, email, excel), scanners, copiers, and fax machines
- Ability to be professional at all times with other Team Members, residents, family members, and visitors
- Follow all grooming and dress standards to present the best image
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout day and throughout community
- Must be able to push a resident safely in their wheelchairs
MBK Senior Living is a dynamic, growing company that opened its first senior living community in 2004. We currently have thirty-three communities in six states.
As an MBK community associate, you will enjoy the genuine spirit of caring and collaboration that makes each of our communities so well respected within their local neighborhood. In addition, you will become part of an ever increasing community of professionals who have the passion and dedication of building meaningful relationships with our residents and their families now and for years to come.
We offer a rich benefits package comprising of the following: competitive salaries with opportunities for growth; 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% employer matching; comprehensive industry leading medical, dental and vision insurance; company-provided life, disability and AD&D insurance; flexible spending accounts, generous paid time off including vacation and sick time, holidays, and bereavement leave; and a variety of programs including leadership development, training, and personal coaching; education loan assistance and scholarships; daily living, financial and legal services; childcare and eldercare assistance; employee discounts; and health and wellness resources that include virtual yoga, mindfulness, and financial readiness for employees and their family members.
If you are ready to meet the challenges of this critical role, we want to hear from you!
All associates prior to commencing employment and once employed must not be considered an “Excluded Party” as defined by the Medicare and state Medicaid Programs as well as other federal and state government contract programs. If as an associate you learn you are an Excluded Party, you must present your Excluded Party notice letter to your supervisor immediately. An Excluded Party is a person that the federal or state government found not eligible to provide care and services in a Community that receives Medicare or Medicaid funding. In addition, at all times, during your employment, all associates must be in compliance with certain laws and regulations that affect the company, including but not limited to Resident Rights, HIPAA, State licensing regulations, and those laws relating you an associates’ professional license.