Financial Advisor/Wealth Manager
Tysons Corner, VA
Recruiting – Tysons Corner
Success, for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You do not need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide training, resources and the support that you will need to do better than your best.
Being financially advanced requires a whole new level of thinking and doing.
At McAdam, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of financial advice to take clients and their future to a whole new level. Unlike most advisors, we go beyond the traditional focus on one’s personal and financial life. We also consider an additional, more important driver of one’s financial picture—their profession.
What a financial advisor/wealth manager does:
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include:
- Robust three-year Mentorship Program including one-on-one training from seasoned leaders in the financial services industry
- Comprehensive training includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service, investment strategies and products, and regulatory compliance.
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last for many years
- Significant career growth opportunities within the company, including the Advanced Advisor Path and a Fast-Track to Leadership Program (Advisor Coach, District Manager, Field Vice President, and other corporate opportunities)
- Finance plan with uncapped earning potential - top advisors can make $75,000 - $100,000+ in their first year - advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their performance results
- 2018 – McAdam Wins a 2018 Stevie® “Customer Service Department of the Year” Award
- 2018 – McAdam Headquarters in Philadelphia Named 1 of 3 “Best Financial Services” by ThreeBestRated.com
- 2017 – McAdam named a “SmartCEO 2017 Corporate Culture Award Winner”
- 2017 – McAdam named to Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America
- 2017 – McAdam named One of the Fastest Growing RIA Firms in the U.S. by FA Magazine
- Bachelor’s degree in business or industry related field preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident