Enrollment Sales Director (within Bold.org)
Work with Startups – Portfolio Company /
Our mission is to fight student debt.
At Bold.org, anyone and any company can create customized scholarships, fellowships, and grants in minutes with the confidence that the award will go to deserving individuals who will boldly change the world.
We’re profitable, growing quickly and hiring amazing people who want to change the education and philanthropy landscapes. If that resonates, we’d love to hear from you.
Fighting student debt means helping students make the most informed higher education decisions possible. As the Bold.org platform continues to grow quickly, we’re hiring Enrollment Sales Directors to drive enrollment sales.
In this role, you will work directly with our founding team to grow our higher education sales program, building on our early momentum. You will adapt and execute our enrollment sales playbook, and grow with the team as you show strong results.
You will also work closely with our product team to share client feedback and guide the development of the new features we need to deliver on higher education partner needs.
You will be joining a small team as a critical early-stage team member, and will be expected to bring tremendous creativity, analytical ability, drive, and ownership.
- Build comprehensive knowledge of the Bold.org higher ed enrollment service offering.
- Drive the entire sales process with colleges and universities from start to finish as an individual contributor, with OKRs focused on closing MSAs with new schools.
- Work with our founding team to grow the enrollment sales playbook and program.
- Meet ambitious sales targets and grow in responsibility as you hit them.
- Learn quickly and work with the entire Bold.org team to adapt quickly as we bring a new solution to market.
- A hyper-motivated outbound salesperson. You love the process of earning new business from scratch.
- A relationship-builder. You excel at building trust and have a thoughtful, consultative approach to all of your communication.
- Experience in higher-ed sales or a related field is a strong plus but is not required.
- Growth-minded. You execute, test, and learn extremely quickly and love building sales processes and strategies from scratch.
- Resourceful. You are comfortable in ambiguous environments and excel at driving results with limited resources.
- A polished communicator. You have strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Collaborative. You give feedback directly and receive feedback thoughtfully and easily. You can rally a team around a shared vision.
- An exceptional individual contributor. You excel at learning quickly and figuring things out yourself. You prefer to spend most of your time as an individual contributor and would rather do something yourself first to prove it works before figuring out how to scale it.
- Driven. We’re a small team and growing quickly. We all wear multiple hats. We take joy in our work and pride in our mission. To excel in this role, you must be excited by all of this!
- Kind. You’re generally a pleasure to work with. We value our culture and don’t make compromises on this.