Senior Test Automation Engineer
Westford, MA /
At MedAcuity, we work at the intersection of healthcare, technology and innovation in partnership with MedTech companies and innovators to develop custom software for their next-generation software-driven medical devices and solutions. We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer who wants to apply their exceptional technical skillset and problem-solving acumen to develop innovative, secure, safe and reliable software to support the product development needs of our MedTech clients.
In this role, you will provide overall leadership in the development of software testing tools and methodologies that support testing of complex medical software systems and improve test efficiency and efficacy. You will be relied upon to interface with clients and represent MedAcuity to support seamless software development projects for our clients
- 8+ years’ experience in similar or relevant role
- Hands-on experience with Unit test frameworks or other integration test frameworks (open source or commercial)
- Active experience creating and maintaining automated scripts
- Hands–on experience creating and maintaining manual testing documentation and automated testing tasks
- Eagerness to mentor and share knowledge
- Familiarity with RDBS and SQL
- Understanding of TDD, BDD, and data-driven test practices
- 5+ years working with GIT revision control and software development methodologies
- 5+ years of testing API’s
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using manual and automated Test Tools (Selenium / WaitR, Cucumber / Calabash or Ruby, Appium Postman, SoapUI)
- 3 + year of Agile experience
- 3+ year of Jenkins (or similar) experience
Applicants for employment at Medacuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.