Senior Software Engineer- C#/.NET
Westford, MA /
At MedAcuity, we work at the intersection of healthcare, technology and innovation in partnership with MedTech companies and innovators to develop software-driven medical devices, robotic technology, embedded systems, and computer vision solutions. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in C#/.NET and WPF who wants to apply their strong technical skillset and problem-solving acumen to support those who develop innovative, secure, safe and reliable software to support the product development needs of our MedTech clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of Medical Device software products and/or related tools in the Microsoft stack. You will define software requirements for complex systems, evaluate new frameworks and collaborate with the team to help lead the project’s technical vision.
- 8+ years’ software development with fluency coding in multiple programming languages such as C#/.NET and UI frameworks WPF/UWP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong development skills in in one or more of the following environments: Windows, Linux, RTOS, iOS, Android
- Proven knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts and design patterns[KC1]
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Capable of designing solutions, defining specs, creating documentation, assessing project timelines, and reviewing code
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Experience with, or interest in, working in a services or consulting environment, helpful
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as medical device, DOD, Aerospace, ideal
Applicants for employment at Medacuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.