Westford, MA /
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and facilitating the proper design and implementation of complex software and software/hardware integrated systems for cutting-edge medical technology products. You will be relied upon to interface with clients and represent MedAcuity to support seamless software development projects for our clients.
- 15+ years’ progressive experience working on large-scale software projects–designing and implementing software applications
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar major, or equivalent work experience. MS preferred
- Exceptional technical acumen and understanding of a broad range of technologies
- Proven track record of delivering solutions from inception through commercialization
- In-depth experience developing software in multiple languages – C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby; and COTS/Open Source Libraries. Modern C++ attractive
- Demonstrated knowledge of architecting multi-component software centric systems: cloud, embedded, mobile, web and/or desktop applications
- Expertise designing secure software systems based on industry-specific specifications and standards such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent leadership skills and a strong consultative mindset
- Thrive on collaborative work
- Demonstrated excitement and experience in leading and mentoring a team of engineers
- Consulting experience ideal
- Strong interest in exploring and pushing the boundaries of current and new technologies
- Energized by working in a professional services consulting environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Applicants for employment at Medacuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.