Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Westford, MA /
At MedAcuity, we work at the intersection of engineering, technology and science to solve the most complex business and technical challenges facing companies and innovators in highly regulated industries. In partnership with our clients, we develop custom software for their next-generation complex, software-driven medical devices, robotic technology, embedded systems, and computer vision solutions. We are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer eager to apply their exceptional technical skillset and problem-solving acumen to develop innovative, secure, safe and reliable software at the core of the product development efforts of our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and facilitating the proper design and implementation of complex software and software/hardware integrated systems for cutting-edge medical technology products. You will be relied upon to interface with clients and represent MedAcuity to support seamless software development projects for our clients.
U.S. Citizen Required
Clearance Level: Must currently possess Secret
- 8+ years’ Software Development with experience coding in multiple programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python
- At least 3 years of hands on experience developing on embedded operating systems – Linux, VxWorks, QNX, Integrity, other RTOS
- Demonstrated understanding of developing software in resource and memory constrained environments
- Experience developing software in a Linux / Windows environment
- Capable of designing solutions, defining specs, creating documentation, assessing project timelines, and reviewing code
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Experience with, or interest in, working in a services or consulting environment, helpful
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as medical device, DOD, Aerospace, ideal
Applicants for employment at Medacuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.