Westford, MA /
Program Delivery /
At MedAcuity, we work at the intersection of healthcare, technology, and innovation in partnership with MedTech companies and innovators to develop custom software for their next-generation software-driven medical devices and solutions. We are looking for a Project Manager who wants to apply their exceptional technical skillset and problem-solving acumen to develop innovative, secure, safe and reliable software to support the product development needs of our MedTech clients.
The Project Manager serves as a trusted client resource and may manage up to several software development projects simultaneously. By applying firmwide methodologies, the Project Manager will define project goals and success markers, recommend how success will be measured and tracked, and help motivate team members to hit their goals. The Project Manager also supports internal project accounting practices and performance management.
- 5+ years related experience as a Software Project Manager or as a PM in a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills with proven experience of paying attention to the even the littlest of details
- Strong knowledge of SDLC (embedded, mobile, web, cloud software)
- Knowledge of SDLC within regulated industry (medical device, aerospace, defense)
- Comfort working within the Agile Methodology
- Proficiency using project planning tools (Jira, Confluence, Project Planner, SharePoint)
- Familiarity of operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Adept at problem solving
- Offers a reassuring presence and remains calm under pressure
- Provides proactive and resourceful resolution to issues
- Certification in one or more of the following is ideal: Project Management Professional (PmP), Six Sigma, or Lean (Preferred)
Applicants for employment at Medacuity, LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-related identity/appearance, pregnancy, age, genetic information, national origin, status as a Vietnam Era or disabled veteran or membership in the uniformed services, physical or mental disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
MedAcuity is an equal opportunity employer.