Product Manager, Voci
Remote, United States /
Product – Product Management /
Full-Time Employee (Individual)
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Customers broadcast valuable feedback about a company through surveys, social media, review sites, and countless other channels. The problem is, the most valuable insights can come from a company’s contact center. Many contact center calls are recorded for compliance and insights reasons but have never truly been analyzed. Voci uses cutting edge ASR machine learning technology to turn those calls into text for analysis. Voci also appends each audio file with rich metadata such as overtalk, silence, sentiment, and more. Customers and partners use Voci to build their contact center analytics solutions. We want to empower our partners and customers to understand what matters most to their customers and what they can do about it.
As a product manager on the product management team, you will be driving feature functionalities enhancements and improvements as well as interaction with the internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a talented and analytical product manager to drive the product forward.
- Manage key features of Voci products which are used by hundreds of the world’s largest brands. Provide recommendations to product leadership based on industry/customer research, and drive consensus and roadmap for the respective product areas. Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements. Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog - solve the right problem at the right time. Think and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc. Work closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions. Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their GTM KPIs. Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- 3+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Direct Product experience creating and working with machine learning models; Speech-to-Text and NLP.
- Must have experience with ASR.
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs as well as front-end software applications.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.