Customer Success Representative
Los Angeles, CA /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely Customer Success Team!
The Customer Success Representative, will play a starring role helping to reach Medely’s goal of continually innovating, adapting to our rapid growth and providing best-in-class service levels. As we are a growing startup, your voice matters when it comes to process optimization and customer success best practices.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire Medely customer base for assistance with scheduling, profiles, and outreach.
- Handle customer cases via email, phone, and live chat in compliance with SLA’s without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Effectively answer questions and requests ranging from jobs and applications to billing and general inquiries.
- Proactive outreach to Medely professionals to complete onboarding and establish a rapport.
- Verify and approve Medely professionals’ credentials, background checks, and drug screens.
- Address professional misconduct on the platform.
- Bridge communication between internal departments and the Medely customer base.
- Provide internal feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements.
What we are seeking:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer support role or in a call center environment.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Expertise in problem-solving.
- Able to handle stressful situations. Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Meet deadlines.
- Professional friendliness and a positive attitude is a must.
- Must have worked in a Mac environment with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily (will be using various computer applications/software).
We are only able to consider US-based candidates at this time.
The preferred time zone is PST to MST.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.