Mediapark – Backend /
Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, Denmark and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for PHP developer.
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Update and alter application features to enhance performance;
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with clean code, coding standards, refactoring;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD;
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SCRUM.
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice year;
- Trainings programmes and experience sharing sessions;
- International offsite trips: at least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, catching sun in Cyprus;
- We offer daily snacks in the office, and breakfast or lunch outside/inside the office;
- Possibility to work remotely, flexible work hours in accordance with project terms;
- You need music to get in the flow? No problem. Enjoy free Spotify Premium account on us!
- We care about our employee health and offer Health Insurance;
- Spending a lot for your trip to work or parking? It's not a problem anymore. We offer Public Transport on work days or a parking compensation!
- Mediapark knows that rest is vital for our better mental health, so you can get 2 additional vacation days and participate in psychological sessions;
- You have friends who also wants to join us? We have paid employee referral program for our employees;
- And the most important. The Best Team which will help and advise in every step of your journey in our company!
We offer salary from 1800 Eur netto (i.e. on hand).
We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.