Delivery – Customer Service /
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned media companies (e.g. BBS, Disney, Discovery, Paramount) worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way with the help of our broadcast management system.
To support media companies in their growth in this fast-paced media world, we deliver innovative software solutions on premise or web-based in the cloud that optimize the life cycle of their content across channels and services.
MEDIAGENIX is a Belgian company which ranks amongst the top tech vendors in the international media industry with M&E Business Management Suite WHATS’ON. Customers include OTT streamers and VOD platforms, public and commercial radio & TV stations, telcos, and video service providers. Over 150 leading media groups across the globe manage a total of more than 2,000 channels and services with WHATS’ON through our offices in Belgium, USA, Singapore, Australia, North Macedonia and Thailand.
Are you open to new technologies and eager to learn?
No new product version is released to the customer without the team having ensured its quality.
Our product never sleeps. Not only because it is being used 24/7 in every time zone but it is also evolving continuously. It has to, if it is to remain the worldwide reference in its field, because in this fast-paced media world, the needs of tomorrow have to be met today.
We are continuously developing new features, new functionality, even completely new modules.
Every build of each of these releases goes through a rigorous process of automated and manual testing to ensure its quality. To create a sustainable process of testing we focus on expanding our automated tests to the maximum to avoid unnecessary repetitive manual work. But ultimately sharp human intelligence will decide! You will be in charge to support and guide the team to deliver high quality versions to our customers. everything needs to pass your final quality control before the new version can be released to the customer.
MEDIAGENIX is rapidly evolving to a modular cloud-based service. For this exciting challenge, we are looking for experienced and talented software QA specialist to join our product team in Brussels.
This position will be located at our MEDIAGENX MKD office (Skopje, North Macedonia).
- You will assist your team in creating an environment where ‘First time right’ is a goal the team strives for
- You promote ‘shift left testing’ as basis of the QA approach within your team and the organization
- Together with the team you will create detailed and well-structured test plans, test cases, issue reports and report on the overall quality of a release. This includes:
- You are responsible to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Expecting you to take ownership of QA projects, it is essential to stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies and evolutions in the industry within the domain of QA
- From time to time you will be assigned to co-create and execute test cycles at or together with our customers
- You will work in an international environment
- You will be part of the MEDIAGENIX Customer Success organization contributing to create value for our customers by using our products and services
o estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities within your teams context
o review requirements, specifications, technical design documents and acceptance criteria of user stories and features and give input and feedback on the testability of user stories and features
o identify, record, document and track bugs thoroughly
o take the lead in the creation of regression test sets to be used for regression testing when releasing the software
o perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
o develop and apply testing processes for new and existing functionalities to meet clients’ needs
o identify scenarios which have added value to be automated and give meaningful input to the team concerning test automation
- You have a degree in Information Science or Engineering and/or have proven experience with large, agile project development.
- You are a real team player and strive to work with your team in the most efficient way
- You have a passion for Quality and do everything to deliver high quality software to our customers
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role including manual software testing, creation of test strategies, QA methodologies, methods and QA (supporting) tools
- You have experience and knowledge about test automation, you are open to assist our teams in that domain and expand your knowledge.
- You have experience and working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, etc.)
- You have experience in API and web services testing
- We would consider previous knowledge of Jenkins, database (Oracle/PostgreSQL) and SQL as a plus
- You have experience in coaching team members or colleagues on topics within your domain of expertise
- You are familiar with agile frameworks
- You have analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing
- You are open for travel to our headquarter office in Belgium occasionally or to our customers
- You will be part of a truly global organization with solid growth ambitions
- Comfortable, productive and supportive workplace
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance from the first day
- Team buildings
- Business travels to Belgium
- 20 regular holiday days + 5 Mediagenix days
- Sport activities to support a healthy lifestyle
- Hybrid working (refreshment if working from the office)
You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support
Excited? Us too! Take the next step by applying below and let us demonstrate the endless possibilities at MEDIAGENIX.
We're already looking forward to meeting you!