Team Lead Customer Support (m/f/d)
The Medici Living Group is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Team Lead Customer Support. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Brands QUARTERS and Medici-Living are providing unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experiences created for global citizens with local spirit in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,800 units under management. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day customer support and leading a team of customer support agents.
- You will manage the day to day Members Support and Services for the Medici Living Group
- You will monitor and ensure all Members queries are attended to in a timely manner as per set expectations and following company standards
- You are responsible for the set up, the implementation and adherence to company service processes optimizing these to constantly add value to the members journeys.
- You will manage service partners and ensure service deliveries and expectations are met at all times.
- You are responsible for the on boarding of service partners in new locations
- You will lead a team of members Support agents and community services managers, coaching, training and developing them to perform to company expectations and reach set goals and objectives
- You will develop performance reports to measure and drive key performance indicators to meet set goals and objectives
- You are responsible for the functioning of the Support systems
- You will coordinate support bridges to other departments and ensure a smooth and effective flow of processes is in place
- You will work hand in hand with the Head of Operations to drive continuous improvement projects in Members support & services
- You have 3+ years of experience working in customer support or similar fields
- You are a manager having experience in driving service consistencies, customer satisfaction and initiative
- You enjoy being part of an international team
- You are focusing on quality, have attention to detail and are passionate about customer support
- You have a hands-on mentality and a proactive personality with high social and communication skills
- You have a solid understanding of customer service KPIs
- You have excellent spoken and written English and German skills
What we offer
- Working hand in hand with the Head of Operations
- A disruptive concept and a great product.
- An experienced founding team that has been with the company for over five years
- We offer you the flexibility to be a true Entrepreneur and shape the future of the company
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
Work Location: Berlin
You need a valid work and residence permit for Germany to be considered for this position.
Send us your compelling CV/resume, salary expectations and possible start date and let's connect quickly.
This might be your step into an amazing career with truly amazing people!
Looking forward to seeing your application soon.