Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
Culture & Team
Medici Living Group ( www.medici-living-group.com ) is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience - created for global citizens with local spirit, located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living platform in the marketplace with over 1,800 units under management today. We run fully-serviced buildings under our brand QUARTERS, and we are accelerating our exciting growth journey.
Over the next two years, our goal is to establish a clear market leader position in Europe and the United States, to become the WeWork of the Co-Living space, and to define our very own asset class.
Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago to get what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeYlW7Fsio
And you have surely heard and read about our latest announcements? You can find out more here: 1.1 billion investment for Europe Expansion Medici Living Group and 300 million investment for US Expansion Medici Living Group
Are you ready to disrupt the real estate industry together with us?
As Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter, you are responsible for identifying and securing the best suited talent for our company, across all markets we operate in. You own and drive the talent acquisition/recruiting process end to end for the roles assigned to you, and you put relentless focus on our unique candidate experience. You act as brand ambassador and amplifier of the company’s vision and mission. You lead your projects responsibly and effectively, and you continuously look for improvement opportunities and lead by example in implementing those. In more detail, these are some of
Your Key Responsibilities
- Full ownership over recruitment cycle, from kicking off new positions, to value- and capabilities-based screenings up to contract negotiations
- Ensuring we have the right talent at the right time and with the right level of capability and price points, to enable our ambitious growth targets
- Deliver success rates against set quality metrics, drive implementation and optimization of data-driven KPI's and regular reporting
- Actively promote our employer brand through social media channels and offline events, also leveraging our amazing community spaces
- Ensure that all recruiting processes are executed consistently across multiple sites and that the best candidates are being reached actively through Boolean, semantic and natural language sourcing
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the business targets and our talent needs, promote internal mobility by knowing our people, their skills and aspirations
- Assist in training and developing junior members of the team.
You will be best positioned for success if these points describe
- 3+ years of experience in a talent acquisition / recruiter role within a high growth and fast-paced industry, preferably with an international scope
- A proven track record of placing top profiles across the business, end to end and ideally up to and including Head of/Director/VP level
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with strong execution skills, especially in talent sourcing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Numbers-driven, goal-oriented, with a proven track record in handling at least 8 projects at any time with a 6 weeks’ process cycle
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, paired with high level of empathy and drive towards joint success
- Fluent Business English, both oral and written, further languages (especially German) are a plus
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
What We Offer
- Directly reporting to the Head of Culture & Team, you will be member of a stellar, diverse team that truly believes in the power of ‘we’
- A disruptive concept and a great product that is here to stay!
- Space to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve our company’s performance and the candidate experience from day one
- Learning from the best, sharing of ideas, stretching your imagination - we push your personal growth and development to new heights
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up lifestyle – enrich the experiences of our dynamic and highly motivated team members with your personality and your will to succeed
- A high energy work environment with focus on wellbeing - we offer the obvious fun stuff, but first and foremost we want you to be your best self
- A company culture second to none, supported by strong values that we live and nurture every single day. Together, we #buildcommunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Please send us your compelling CV / résumé with a cover letter attached explaining how you can enrich our team, our company, our culture!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.