Talent Acquisition Manager
People & Organization
We are Medici Living Group. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants. Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual to support our team in an exciting and high growth startup environment.
Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe!
- Take ownership over complete recruiting assignments, from kicking new positions off with a hiring manager, to value and capabilities based screenings up to the contract negotiations
- Be a key partner in ensuring that our company has the correct talent and capability to reach short as well as long-term business targets
- Deliver concrete success rates against set quality metrics, enabling the implementation of data-driven KPI's and conduct regular reporting for Hiring Managers
- Actively push on our employer branding leading to the growth of our company and talent network
- Ensure that all recruiting processes are executed consistently across multiple sites and that the best candidates are being reached actively through Boolean, semantic and natural language sourcing
- Have a thorough understanding of the business targets and therefore its’ talent needs, making sure we get the right talents for the right position
- Assist in developing and training junior members of the team
What we offer
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- You have a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition
- You have ideally worked within a process cycle of 6 weeks while working on at least 5 projects at any time
- You are a proficient user of English and have German skills of B2
- You are a born communicator and love meeting new people, especially on the phone
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!Please send us your compelling CV/résumé with a cover letter attached explaining why you would be a good fit to joining our Medici Living family.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!