Senior Associate M&A (m/f/d)
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants. Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe. Have you heard about the latest investments into our growth? Check them out here, and become part of your exciting growth story: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-12/co-living-firm-wins-1-1-billion-investment-for-europe-expansion and https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019/01/15/business/15reuters-usa-property-mediciliving-investment.html
Join us as Senior Associate Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) in Berlin/London, to drive all M&A efforts for the business through our next growth period.
- Acting as the driving force for incremental equity financing rounds
- Analyzing, negotiating and preparing strategic deals and partnerships
- Seeking out opportunities to find financial leverage points for the business, including financing company assets eg. building interiors etc.
- Lining up debt and letter of credit facilities in all geographies across the globe
- Investor management, acting as a liaison between the business and the investor community
- Global market research for M&A opportunities
- You have 3-5 years minimum Investment Banking, VC or corporate M&A experience
- You have a postgraduate degree in a related field, e.g. Finance, M&A or as part of your MBA
- You bring international experience (European and US desired), and you value diversity
- You are a goal- and success-oriented individual with a deal closing mentality
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills are two of your core strengths
- You have experience and enjoy working in a fast growth environment
- As a self-starter, you can work both autonomously and within a team.
What We Offer You
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities and the ability to impact your own success from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career, paired with a steep learning curve
- An energetic work environment, focused on moving the business forward
- A combination of remote work in the UK (preferably London) and working in a cool office in the heart of Berlin
- To be part of a growth story second to none, together we #buildcommunity.
PS. Have you heard about the 1 billion investment? Check out the news:
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.