Senior US Operations Manager (M/F)
With a focus on technology and innovative living, Medici Living Group, headquartered in Berlin, provides a unique, fully-furnished, membership based co-living experience. It is created for global citizens in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management.
The job: As our senior US operations manager, You thrive on efficiency and making sure stuff gets done! You are responsible for the smooth operating of the Co-Living QUARTERS spaces in the Unites States. You make sure that our members are happy, that our spaces run properly and that everything in between follows. You oversee, control, take charge, manage, review and own the operations in the US for the Medici-Living Group.
- Have complete ownership of our US customer journey: assure complete customer satisfaction
- Adapt processes from our German H.Q to the US market
- Set new standards for every process in the US, from general maintenance to customer retention.
- Identify local issues and make sure they are addressed
- Directly manage two property managers
- Relay with Germany-based customer support for our Quarters brand
- Negotiate deals and partnerships with local service providers
- Travel occasionally to Berlin to discuss directly with upper management and participate in events
- Actively work with our global head of operation who is located in Germany
- You have relevant management experience
- You are a process oriented ops person and are ridiculously well organized
- The customer is your ultimate stakeholder
- You speak English fluently and at a native level, other languages are a plus (German, Spanish)
- You have relevant Qualifications or Education. Bachelor's level preferred but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market.
- A competitive salary
- Responsibilities from day one.
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing.
- Regular team and community building events.
- A super energetic work environment and awesome co-working space in NYC.
- You get to spearhead the US expansion of an international German company headquartered in Berlin.