Social Media & Content Manager
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionises 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalisation and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants.Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Raise awareness of our brand by designing and implementing your own marketing campaigns
- Drive our organic social media presence to the next level, increasing traffic on our social media accounts
- Create and edit compelling video content to be used across social channels
- Help us develop our lead generation, by implementing your own ideas and projects
- Create, curate, and manage all published content
- Monitor our communication with customers, making sure they know we are approachable and responsive
- You are a passionate social media expert, with enthusiasm for and experience in building social media communities
- You are an expert with a camera both with photography and video and aren’t shy of editing
- You are highly motivated, creative and passionate about the development of brand awareness and online presence/reputation
- You are defined by an hands-on, structured and strategic approach to work
- Your experience includes Facebook, Instagram and twitter
- You are fluent in English (German skills would be advantageous)
What we offer
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV and attach a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!