Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Culture & Team
When all you need is inspiration... Join our amazing founders and CEOs on their journey to global leadership!
We are looking for ambitious, driven and highly organized team players who enable our CEOs to be at their best! Whether it is SaaS, PropTech, BlockChain, Internet of Everything (IoE) - you enjoy being at the forefront of technology and innovation and you know what it takes to work with high energy executives who are changing the world.
You are their secret weapon to success, and you don't shy away from the seemingly impossible. You are known for the passion you put into every detail of your work, you are a self-starter who knows what great customer experience looks like, and you care and deliver excellence in the many little things that need organizing and arranging every day.
Does that sound like you? Then read on and check out
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with the CEOs and on special projects as defined from time to time
- All your actions will be geared towards helping the CEOs leverage their time in the most effective way
- A big chunk of your day will be devoted to liaising with potential investors, business partners and candidates via professional networks and keeping on top of these relationships and connections
- You will schedule, organize and manage the CEOs' appointments such as meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel both local and international
- You will take over responsibility for your own projects as well as participate in the company projects or events as assigned
- Finally there will be smaller ad hoc tasks that will require your quick thinking and creativity.
You will be most successful if you fit this Profile:
- You are extremely organized and structured
- You have a knack for communication with people at all levels
- You are a numbers driven, pragmatic individual with strong business acumen
- You thrive under (good) pressure and love fast-paced, dynamic environments such as startups, VCs or consulting
- You are 100% trustworthy and keep confidential information confidential
- We are a global company with stakeholders on different continents and in different time zones - so flexibility is expected
- You have a university degree and at least 2 years of full time work experience, and you keep being a constant learner
- Experience with LinkedIn and Xing are beneficial, as is experience with social media channels in general
- You are absolutely fluent in English. German or Spanish are a plus!
What We Offer You:
- A growth story you can be part of, in the most exciting industries around us
- Not one, many disruptive concepts and great products that are here to stay!
- An experienced founding team that is now transforming to global leadership
- Responsibility from day 1, and a lot of space for exponential growth and development
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A company culture that is second to none. We see and live the power of #1TEAM and we 'buildcommunity!
You need a valid work and residence permit for Germany to be considered for this position.
Send us your compelling CV/resume, salary expectations and possible start date and let's connect quickly.
This might be your step into an amazing career with truly amazing people!
Looking forward to seeing your application soon.