Executive Assistant (m/w)
People & Organization
The Medici Living Group is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Executive Assistant. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management.
- You will work closely with the CEO and report directly to him. All your actions will be geared towards helping the CEO leverage his time
- A big chunk of your day will be devoted to liaising with potential investors, business partners and new recruits via professional networks
- You will schedule, organize and manage the CEO's appointments such as meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- You will take over responsibility for your own projects as well as participate in company-wide ones
- Finally there will be small ad hoc tasks that will require quick thinking and creativity
- You are extremely organized and structured
- You have a knack for communication with people at all levels
- You are a numbers driven pragmatic individual with strong business acumen
- You thrive under pressure and love fast-paced, dynamic environments such as startups, VCs or consulting
- You are 100% trustworthy and keep confidential information confidential
- We are a global company with stakeholders on different continents and in different time zones - so flexibility is expected
- You have a university degree and at least 2 years of full time work experience
- Experience with Linked.in and Xing are beneficial
- You are absolutely fluent in English. German or Spanish are a plus!
What we offer
- Directly reporting to the CEO
- A disruptive concept and a great product.
- An experienced founding team that has been with the company for over five years
- The flexibility to be a true Entrepreneur and help shape the future of the company
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality