Customer Service Agent (m/f)
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our Customer Support team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Key management: coordinate with tenants so they can hand in or pick up their keys
- Coordinate the cleaning, repair, internet and other third party companies so all issues are addressed
- Handle our customers’ needs and complaints, always ensuring their satisfaction, on the phone and through mail/chats
- Be the main contact person and accompanying our customers throughout their journey
- Coordinate all communication with our customers
- Monitor all payments of the monthly rents, fees, and deposit
- You are an outgoing, worldly person who enjoys contact and communicating with international customers
- You have gathered first experiences in customer service, hotel industry or any other role with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- You go the extra mile in order to provide an excellent service and make someone's day
- You are fluent in German and English
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV with your salary expectation explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!