PR and Content Marketing Working Student (m/f/d) 20 h/week
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionises 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalisation and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants. Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- you will support the PR manager in his daily activities and work closely with him on all press related topics for the North American and UK Markets
- you will create English content for the corporate blog
- you will generate engaging press strategies and story ideas and build buzz around the QUARTERS brand
- You will work together with the performance marketing team and help out with content marketing topics and SEO optimization
- You are currently enrolled in a full time study course of Journalism, Communication Studies or similar in Berlin
- You have some experience in creating professional content (Internships, volunteering or private blogs count!)
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to formulate ideas in a way that align with the brand’s message
- You are used to working with deadlines and do not lose your cool under pressure
- You are a native or near native English speaker, Experience with the North American Market is a huge plus!
What we offer you:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- responsibility and independence to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance from day one
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, football, or karaoke
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
We do not need a long winded cover letter but we do need your CV and a sample of your writing, so please include links to blogs/ websites ect you have contributed to or include a pdf file of your work if it was in print medium.