Community Services Manager - Berlin (m/w)
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Community Service Manager! With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,700 units under management.
The Community Service Manager will be the face of our company for our QUARTERS, our co-living building in Berlin. Much more than just a QUARTERS employee, he or she will be our tenants' friend.
- Be the contact person for all our Berlin Quarters members
- Take over the on- and off-boardings of our Berlin quarter tenants (key handover, sightseeing, etc.)
- Make sure everything runs smoothly in our Quarters building and all processes run as planned
- Respond to inquiries from our tenants and ensure their highest satisfaction
- Communicate feedback regarding our Quarters building and the Quarters community with the management
- You have experience in Customer Support, Hospitality or Operations
- You speak German and English fluently
- Multitasking is no stranger to you and you are an organizational talent
- You are solution-oriented and you are an absolute communication master
What we offer
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
Start: as soon as possible
Where: Berlin, Kreuzberg
We are looking forward to receiving your application!