Community Manager - QUARTERS Berlin (m/f/d)
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Community Manager! With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,700 units under management.
The Community Manager will be the face of our company for our QUARTERS, our co-living building in Berlin. Much more than just a QUARTERS employee, he or she will be our tenants' friend.
- Be the first contact person for all our Berlin QUARTERS members
- Take over the on- and off-boardings of our Berlin QUARTERS members (key handover, sightseeing, etc.)
- Make sure everything runs smoothly in our QUARTERS building and all operational processes run as planned, handle and coordinate suppliers and service providers as needed
- Respond to inquiries from our members and ensure their highest satisfaction at all times
- Communicate feedback regarding our QUARTERS building and the QUARTERS community with the management, drive continuous improvement based on that feedback.
- You know what it takes to make members happy, to have a building function and to ensure that feedback is taken serious
- You have a strong background in Customer Support, Hospitality or Operations
- You speak German and English fluently
- Multitasking is no stranger to you and you are an organizational talent
- You pay attention to details, without losing sight of the overall picture and member experience
- You are solution-oriented and you are an absolute communication master
- You work steady and reliably, even under pressure.
What we offer
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve both company performance and member experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A place where you can grow and excel, together we #buildcommunity.
Start: as soon as possible
Where: Berlin, Kreuzberg
We are looking forward to receiving your application!