Head of Talent Acquisition / Recruiting (m/f/d)
Culture & Team
Medici Living Group ( www.medici-living-group.com ) is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Head of Talent Acquisition / Recruiting. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience - created for global citizens with local spirit, located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living platform in the marketplace with over 1,800 units under management today. We run fully-serviced buildings under our brand QUARTERS, and we are accelerating our exciting growth journey.
Over the next two years, our goal is to establish a clear market leader position in Europe and the United States, to become the WeWork of the Co-Living space, and to define our very own asset class.
Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago to get what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeYlW7Fsio
And you have surely heard and read about our latest announcements? You can find out more here: Medici 1billion for Europe Expansion and Medici 300million for US Expansion
Are you ready to disrupt the real estate industry together with us?
As Head of Talent Acquisition (herein TA) / Recruiting, you will be responsible for leading our global TA / recruiting strategy, driving our growth and building a stellar community of passionate team members. You own and drive the TA / recruiting plan, the end-to-end process and the overall candidate experience. You act as brand ambassador yourself, and you inspire your team to be true advocates of the company’s vision and mission.
In more detail, these are some of
Your Key Responsibilities
- Ensure we have the right talent at the right time, with the right levels of capability and price points, across all markets
- Govern and grow a healthy and qualified talent pipeline from entry levels to executive roles, enabling our ambitious growth targets at all times
- Proactively partner with our leaders and hiring managers, know our business targets and our talent needs short and long term
- Co-design the right sourcing strategy, prioritize in line with the business strategy and ensure seamless and speedy execution
- With and through the team, deliver success rates against set quality metrics, drive implementation and optimization of data-driven KPI’s
- Own and continuously enhance the executive reporting / TA dashboard
- Identify and assess partners for future collaboration, balancing flexibility and cost without compromising on quality and candidate experience
- Motivate and coach the TA team, ensuring peak performance and steady development of every team member’s skills and capabilities
- Actively promote our employer brand through social media channels and offline events, also leveraging our amazing community spaces
- Deputize for the Chief People & Culture Officer, as and when needed
- Support group wide projects as they arise.
You will be best positioned for success if these points describe
- 5+ years of experience in a TA / Recruiting lead or ‘head of’ level role within a high growth and fast-paced industry, preferably with an international scope
- A proven track record of steadily placing top profiles across the business, end-to-end and ideally up to and including CxO level
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with strong execution skills, especially in research/sourcing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Numbers-driven, goal-oriented, with a proven track record in regularly beating key TA metrics like ‘time to hire’, ‘cost per hire’ and candidate NPS
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, paired with high level of empathy and drive towards joint success
- Fluent Business English, both oral and written, further languages at near native level (especially German) are a plus
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
What We Offer
- Reporting to the Chief People & Culture Officer, you will be member of a stellar, diverse team that truly believes in the power of ‘we’
- A disruptive concept and a great product that are here to stay!
- Space to develop and deploy ideas, programs and processes to improve our company’s performance and the candidate experience from day one
- Learning from the best, sharing of ideas, stretching your imagination - we push your personal growth and development to new heights
- A high energy work environment with focus on wellbeing - we offer the obvious fun stuff, but first and foremost we want you to be your best self
- A company culture second to none, supported by strong values that we live and nurture every single day. Together, we #buildcommunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
You need a valid work and residence permit for Germany to be considered for this position.
Please send us your compelling CV / résumé with a cover letter explaining how you can enrich our team, our company, our culture!
Also please add your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Just in case this isn't obvious: Medici Living Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.