Real Estate Sourcing Manager (m/f)
The Medici Living Group is pleased to announce an opening for a new Expansion Manager (m/f) role for our brand QUARTERS. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 2 000 units under management.
You are in charge of acquiring new buildings in which we can establish our QUARTERS experience across the UK and in providing amazing co-living spaces. We believe in the power of communities, and we are here to show how buildings can help shape this amazing experience. We make living at QUARTERS simple, enjoyable and most importantly, memorable. Join us on our mission to be the largest co-living provider in the world.
Scope and Responsibilities
- As Expansion Manager UK and member of our global Expansion team, you will be leading all our property acquisition activities in the UK for the QUARTERS brand..You proactively source and approach leads in the market.
- You will be working together with other members of the Expansion team and Stakeholders in our international strategic finance, interior design and marketing team to achieve your goals
- You will manage the overall end-to-end property acquisition process in your designated area to hit aggressive annual growth targets,
- You will establish valuable working relationships with key developers, landlords, and brokers in each of our target markets.
- You will grow and maintain a pipeline of potential buildings for the QUARTERS product
- You will work closely with our Deal Analysis team to ensure that deals meet metric thresholds.
- You report directly to the Head of Expansion
- You have successfully completed a degree, ideally in Business or Economics.
- You have several years experience working with commercial real estate development, Ideally you have a strong network in the real estate sector.
- You are a passionate salesperson and a natural networker.
- You thrive in an environment with ambitious targets and your style of work is very results-oriented, the end goal matters most to you.
- You are highly adaptable, we are disrupting the real estate industry after all!
- You are flexible to regularly travel to our target cities with stays of several nights at a time.
- Excellent English communication skills.
What we offer you:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities and the ability to impact your own success from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career, paired with a steep learning curve
- An energetic work environment, focused on moving the business forward
We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter