Head of Leasing North America (m/f)
We re-invent how people live. Want to be part of it?
Check out these links to get what we are all about.
You are in charge of filling our QUARTERS properties across the US with happy members - this is how we call our tenants. Because living in a QUARTERS building is more than just having a pretty roof above your head, and a beautiful room you can call your home - it is about having instant access to a community of like-minded people, to amenities and common spaces that you can use all day long, to events and meetups right at your doorstep that can and will enrich your life. We believe in the power of communities, and we are here to show how buildings can help shape this amazing experience. We make living at QUARTERS simple, enjoyable and most importantly, memorable. Join us on our mission to be the #1 co-living player in the market.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- As Head of Leasing, US and member of our global Leasing team, you will be leading all our Leasing activities across the US market
- With a team of three leasing specialists, you will also work closely with our international marketing and operations team to achieve your goals
- You will be expected to maintain compliance with wage and work hour regulations through proper scheduling and payroll reporting.
- You will manage the overall leasing process to help drive a user friendly process for our members and legal compliance that will protect the company’s long term interests.
- You help ensure that the team is focused on filling our buildings and when appropriate maximizing average rents.
- Ideally, you will know pricing within the markets to bring effective insight to pricing discussions with the General Manager, US and the global leasing and strategic finance teams.
- You will diligently plan efforts to maintain a pipeline of potential members to fill openings as they arise.
- You will drive the creation of a B2B leasing program that will allow us to manage a material proportion of our rooms through corporate contracts.
- You will maintain key relationships in the cities where we operate to enable continued direct B2B sales process.
- You will be reporting directly to the General Manager, US
- You have successfully completed a 4-years degree, economics preferred but not a must
- You have at least 3 years experience in the field of leasing, sales, marketing or consulting
- Ideally you have experience working with an international company, with both local and remote colleagues
- You have worked in a fast growing or dynamic environment like e.g. startups
- You have led individuals and formed them to a stellar team, and you want to do it again
- You are driven by targets and very results-oriented, the end goal matters most to you
- You are highly adaptable, we are disrupting the real estate industry after all!
- You are flexible to occasionally travel to different cities across the US, with local presence of up to a month at a time
- Excellent English communication skills. Additional language skills are helpful
- You are authorized to work in the US.
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities and the ability to impact your own success from day one
- Reporting directly to the North American GM
- The opportunity to develop your career, paired with a steep learning curve
- An energetic work environment, focused on moving the business forward
- Great office in NYC
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: New York City, USA
Please send us your compelling résumé convincing us that you would be a great fit for our QUARTERS family.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.