We, the Medici Living Group, develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Managing all business transactions of our companies in the USA and the Netherlands
- Reconciliating and clarifying accounts
- Monitoring incoming payments and enforcing dunning procedures in our American and Dutch markets
- Initiating activities and follow up to reduce the receivables due
- Operating legal dunning procedures independently for a defined customer group
- Supporting Team Lead during monthly and annual financial statements
- Administrative tasks related to the aforementioned tasks
- Processing of payment transactions
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- You have gathered first experiences in Accounting
- You are well versed in MS Office, ecpecially Excel
- You speak English fluently, German or Dutch would be a plus, not a must
- You are proactive and know how to self-manage your time and tasks
Start date: asap
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV/Resumé with a cover letter attached explaining why you would be a good fit to joining our Medici Living family.
We look forward to hear from you soon!