Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f) English
People & Organization
We, the Medici Living Group, develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- You will take responsibility for the end to end recruitment process from day one
- Define the position in close cooperation with the hiring manager
- Source the best talent (in fields reaching from Tech to Architecture to sales to accounting ect) from professional talent networks such as Linked.inand Xing.
- Prescreen candidates on the phone and assist the hiring managers with on-site interviews
- Shape our recruitment processes - there is always room for improvement
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- You have completed your studies in a relevant field.
- You were able to gain some experience (internships or student jobs) in recruitment. You have actively sourced candidates before and Employer Branding is not news to you
- You are a born communicator and love meeting new people, especially on the phone!
- You love learning and you are able to understand new concepts and tasks quickly
- You are a proficient user of the English and German language
Start Date: asap
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV/résumé with a cover letter attached explaining why you would be a good fit to joining our Medici Living family.
We look forward to hear from you soon!