Asset Manager (m/f/d)
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionises 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalisation and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants. Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Optimisation of current real estate portfolio globally
- Finding additional opportunities in the portfolio to bring financial value
- Conduct cost benefit analysis on a regular basis, drive best possible ROI
- Revenue management of active portfolio
- Drive and control efficiencies with existing and future partners and service providers
- Profitability calculations, comparison of forecast and budget planning
- Define pricing for new properties and support the evaluation process
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2-3 years minimum experience in Asset Management
- Experience in international portfolio management
- Excellent advisory skills and stakeholder management ability
- Pricing experience advantageous
- Experience in a fast growth international environment
- Fluent in English, German skills would be advantageous
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities and the ability to impact your own success from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career, paired with a steep learning curve
- An energetic work environment, focused on moving the business forward
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV and attach a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!