With a focus on technology and innovative living, Medici Living Group provides a unique, fully-furnished, membership based co-living experience created for global citizens in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management.
Located in Kreuzberg, the heart of vibrant Berlin, our team of over 12 different nationalities is developing the future of co-living digitization. Come shape it with us!
You are a problem solver, you know when to work hard as well as when to play hard. You will be responsible for developing features right from the start and will be required to participate by pitching your own ideas at our early concept phases. You will own many parts of processes from working directly with designers to being responsible for implementing new features and documenting them.
Mixing real estate and agile reactive applications sounds fun? You master the concept of interactivity and UI - UX are your favorite abbreviations? You are ready to take up responsibilities from day one? We want you.
Your tools for the job:
- PHP (Symfony 3)
- CSS (SaaS, Less)
- Container Base Application (Google Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes with Docker)
You are able to:
- Own processes
- Take responsibility
- Lead teams and projects
- Make order out of chaos
- Use clean coding principles
- Develop ground breaking ideas, and bring them to the table
- Find needles in haystacks
- Develop great products with great people
- Rapidly develop web products
- Curious, avid learner
- Experience and a solid track record
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- An interest in learning new frameworks
- An ability to grow
- English fluency, Conversational German a plus
- Tolerance and open mindedness, we are a diverse company where we develop awesome products, not inflated egos.
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- Quarterly team and community building events
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events likes yoga, cooking, football, karaoke or even oktoberfest!