VP Global Expansion (m/f/d)
Medici Living Group ( www.medici-living-group.com ) is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Vice President (VP) Global Expansion. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience - created for global citizens with local spirit, located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living platform in the marketplace with over 1,800 units under management today. We run fully-serviced buildings under our brand QUARTERS, and we are accelerating our exciting growth journey.
Over the next two years, our goal is to establish a clear market leader position in Europe and the United States, to become the WeWork of the Co-Living space, and to define our very own asset class.
Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago to get what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeYlW7Fsio
And you have surely heard and read about our latest announcement? You can find out more here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-12/co-living-firm-wins-1-1-billion-investment-for-europe-expansion
Are you ready to disrupt the real estate industry together with us? As Vice President (VP) Global Expansion, you will be responsible for leading our global expansion strategy, driving our growth, and building relationships with significant real estate investors/ developers. In more detail, these are some of
Your Key Responsibilities
- Rapidly enlarge our footprint across Europe and the US and secure long-term relationships for a steady, fast-paced expansion of our QUARTERS co-living experience
- Generate and assess leads for new QUARTERS-suited buildings across the globe with new and existing partners, ensure high quality lead flow at all times
- Drive several multi-million €/$ negotiations with international partners and landlords in parallel and to closure, maintaining healthy margins
- Motivate and coach the expansion team, ensuring peak performance at all times including accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Develop and implement scalable and efficient strategies to ensure both consistent results and exponential growth across all markets
- Partner with the HQ and key external parties to secure effective and timely service provision and support on the ground.
You will be best positioned for success if these points describe
- Several years of deal-making experience in real estate, real estate development or similar fields
- A large, varied network of investors and developers to hit the ground running without any delay
- Experience underwriting and negotiating large, multi-million €/$ transactions end to end
- A detailed understanding of both national and international financing (debt & equity placement)
- Native English or near native level. Further language/s always a plus
- Experience in managing and leading a global, diverse and regionally dispersed team
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, especially of public authorities, policy makers and other key parties
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships for future collaboration, both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
What We Offer
- Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be member of a stellar, diverse leadership team that truly believes in the power of ‘we’
- A disruptive concept and a great product that is here to stay!
- An experienced founding team that has been with the company since its inception and is now leading its transformation to a global player
- The flexibility for you to be a true entrepreneur and shape the future of the company, and the real estate industry as a whole
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up lifestyle – enrich the experiences of our dynamic and highly motivated team members with your personality and your will to succeed
- Utmost flexibility with your personal life setup - this role requires mobility and presence on the ground, as long as you can commit to that we are relaxed which city you call home
- A company culture second to none, supported by strong values that we live and nurture every single day. Together we #buildcommunity.
We are looking forward to your application including a CV/resume and a short cover letter
Start Date. ASAP