Senior Public Relations Manager (m/f)
With a focus on technology and innovative living, Medici Living Group provides a unique, fully-furnished, membership based co-living experience created for global citizens in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management.
Located in Kreuzberg, the heart of vibrant Berlin, our team of over 12 different nationalities is developing the future of co-living digitization. Come shape it with us!
You are a communications professional with excellent writing skills. You create stories and manage the image of our company in the public eye. Part of the marketing team, your work is our company's image and relationship to the medias. Your vision and the stories you craft are finely tuned to our corporate identity. Our customers, business partners and investors all feel the impact of your work every single day. You understand that different audiences need to be communicated with differently, and you are an expert at developing strategies for just that.
- Create company internal communication processes
- Be the first contact for media: foster our relations with them; maintain contact, develop new ones
- Write awesome press releases
- Provide counselling on how to deal with media related and PR questions
- Create and tell Medici-Living Group stories that radiate our brand promote our successes
- Create engaging stories that broadcast the culture of our company and are tailored to different target audiences
- Manage any arising PR crisis and negative press as well as bolster positive passive press
- You have sound experience in PR, possibly additional experience in corporate journalism or marketing
- You are fluent in German and English plus your writing & editorial skills are unrivalled
- You have a clear vision and can drive forward our corporate story
- You have experience communicating clearly with individuals at every level
- You have a good network of contacts in the media industry
- You can manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously, your track record demonstrates this clearly
- Ideally you have tech, startup or even better; prop-tech experience
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- Quarterly team and community building events
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events likes yoga, cooking, football, karaoke or even Oktoberfest!
Start: May 2018
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
We are looking foward to your application!