Internship in Finance - Controlling
At the Medici Living Group, we develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living solutions provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for both landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Take over responsibilities in various controlling projects, such as market entry, pricing, etc.)
- Create reports for internal stakeholder (sales, marketing, operation)
- Gain insight in the Medici financial data and systems, expanding your knowledge in performance analysis through our KPI system
- Gain experience both in routine controlling and special project related tasks
- Support the management with the development of various adhoc tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- You are studying business administration with a focus on controlling and/or finance or something similar
- You’re proficient in both speaking and writing in English
- You're intermediate in German
- You have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ideally you already have experience in controlling
- You possess both analytical skills as well as a structured working method
Start Date: Wir wollen Dich ab sofort!
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community! Please send us your compelling
CV/résumé with a cover letter attached explaining why you would be
a good fit to joining our Medici Living family.
We look forward to hear from you soon!