Intern Real Estate - Expansion (m/f)
We, the Medici Living Group, develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world's leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- Provide insight in the development and implementation of new projects for our company’s real estate expansion
- Gain experience in the calculation and evaluation of business investments
- Develop and assess floor plansTake responsibility for the research and analysis of target international markets and locations
- Gather extensive knowledge in the overall process of our project development (research, acquisition, evaluation, onboarding, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- You are proficient both in English and German
- You are studying business administration or are enrolled in a real estate related course
- You have proficient skills in Excel (asset)
- You are keen to work in a highly motivated team promoting our company’s expansion
- You are excited and passionate about the real estate market
Start Date: Janaury 2018!
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV/résumé with a cover letter attached explaining why you would be a good fit to joining our Medici Living family.
We look forward to hear from you soon!