Senior Digital Product Manager (m/f/d)
At QUARTERS we are on a mission to change the people live and share their lives.
With us you will be in charge of the digital product vision for QUARTERS global digital experience, from website to app and proptech, providing amazing digital co-living experiences for our members - this is what we call our tenants. Because living in a QUARTERS building is more than just having a pretty roof above your head, and a beautiful room you can call your home. QUARTERS is about having instant access to a community of like-minded passionate and positive people, to amenities and community spaces that you can use all day long, to events and meetups right at your doorstep that can and will inspire you and enrich your life. We believe in the power of communities, and we are here to show how buildings can help shape this amazing new way of shared living. We make living at QUARTERS simple, enjoyable and most importantly, memorable.
So Join us on our mission to become the leading co-living provider in the world.
About the job
- As Senior Digital Product Manager, you own the product vision and you are responsible to take our co-living management software for both, our external members and our internal members, to the next level
- Together with our CPO your will own and lead the digital creation of our product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers and Creative
- You will work closely with c-level and senior management while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business values and goals
- You will research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Together with all stakeholders, you will define product features to improve user experience, systems and business processes
- You will utilize multiple data sources such as usability research and data analysis to support your product instinct
- You will be in full responsibility of the management of our product road-map and defining feature roll-out strategies to support both, our members' and our business needs
- You will manage the wire framing and business process modelling, project execution, quality assurance and A/B testing
- You are going to deliver solutions to our stakeholders that help them to easily manage their needs, get support and guidance during the process
- You will define objectives, KPIs and success of features and help everyone involved in the project stay focused and execute lean
- You will continuously gather qualitative and quantitative customer feedback and derive actions from it You must gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that enhance our members’ experience
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner, preferably in the Online Product space
- You have deep understanding for stakeholders, experience with product analytics, business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), A/B testing and user research
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle: from ideation, through conceptualization, scoping, implementation, delivery and roll-out to updates and improvements
- You have strong analytical skills, with experience in customer, competitive, and financial analysis Your approach to decision making is always based on data
- You are experienced with lean and outcome-based product development techniques
- You have excellent communication skills, experience in communication with multiple stakeholders including stakeholder management and expectations management
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You are driven by targets and very results-oriented, the end goal matters most to you
- You understand Lean & Agile methodologies and their implementation
- You bring design experience / sensitivity to good interface design (e.g. HCI qualification)
- Excellent English communication skills. Additional language skills are helpful
- Knowledge of German language is a big plus
What we offer
- A disruptive and entrepreneurially driven business model – join our team and help reinvent the proptech and real estate market
- Responsibilities and the ability to impact your own success from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career, paired with a steep learning curve An energetic work environment, focused on moving the business forward
Work Location: Berlin
Your application: We #buildcommunity. Join us!
Please send us your compelling CV convincing us that you would be a great fit for our QUARTERS family. Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
QUARTERS is a brand of the Medici Living Group. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PS. Have you heard about the 1-billion investment? Check it out here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-12/co-living-firm-wins-1-1-billion-investment-for-europe-expansion