Real Estate Analyst France (m/f/d)
The Medici Living Group is pleased to announce an opening for a new Real Estate Analyst (m/f/d) role. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in the marketplace with over 2000 units under management today.
You are in charge of preforming feasibility analysis for new buildings in which we can establish our QUARTERS experience across France. We believe in the power of communities, and we are here to show how buildings can help shape this amazing experience. We make living at QUARTERS simple, enjoyable and most importantly, memorable. Join us on our mission to be the largest co-living provider in the world.
- In this role you will be liaising and building strong relationships with brokers and tenant representatives in France and the respective internal property acquisition teams
- Your main task will be the analysis of incoming proposals in close collaboration with researchers and architects while ensuring 100% accuracy as project lead
- You will be improving and optimizing current assessment methodology as well as working on special projects as they arise
- In addition you will summarize deal portfolio leads for team briefings and create regular reports from scratch and populate them regularly
- You will contribute to the creation of rental contracts in cooperation with other departments
- You will own the internal on-boarding of new buildings in all our internal systems
- You have a degree in a real estate related field
- You have several years experience in France
- You have a proven track record in master planning, location assessment and profitability calculations
- You are a great communicator and enjoy speaking on the phone
- You enjoy working with Excel and creating reports from scratch
- You speak French on a near native Level and English fluently- any other European Language is a plus
what we offer you:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
PS. Have you heard about the 1 billion investment? Check out the news:
We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.