Pricing Analyst Real Estate (m/f/d)
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Pricing Analyst! With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in the marketplace with over 1,850 units under management today.
Pricing analyst will be responsible for finding the exact pricing of the rooms for rent, which is a key responsibility for the future of the company.
- Creating, optimizing and maintaining a database for historic pricing analyses and real-time pricing/research requests which is accessible for the Global Pricing and Research Analysis (GloPRA) team as well as other departments (e.g. excel/SQL database, interactive maps, …)
- Investigating new ways to gather pricing data automatically and implementing them while working with/being supported by the respective IT providers
- Support and cooperation with the Financial Analysis team implementing new (statistical) pricing methodologies/processes
- Developing a (statistical) targeting approach for locations within targeted cities
- Prioritizing of current research projects in pipeline in coordination with the GloPRA analysts, if necessary with the opportunity owner and the GloPRA team lead
- Planning the week’s required research capacities for the respective region and setting weekly goals in coordination with GloPRA analysts the GloPRA team lead
- Qualified researcher with experience in assessing locations/areas
- Experience with data analysis is a plus
- Able to work with excel and statistics
- Experienced working autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with other teams
- Fluent in English, German language skills would be advantageous
What we offer
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
- A growth story second to none, together we #buildcommunity.
as soon as possible