We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Architect. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,700 units under management.
As a Senior Architect you will be at the coal face of understanding and making recommendations on what buildings we acquire and how we modify them.
- Creating, optimizing and maintaining a full set of ideal layouts/blueprints for the QUARTERS brand with support by the GloPRA (Global Property Research and Analysis team) analysts, the 101 Product department and the Expansion teams
- Investigating new ways to assess buildings in a quick check manner through defining benchmarks and a simple check of architectural characteristics (window line, building depth, material, fixtures, traffic areas, security regulations, legal requirements, …)
- Taking responsibility (100% ownership) for one-time projects to improve/ boost the performance of the department (templates, implementing changes from other departments concerning GloPRA)
- Advising & sparring with the GloPRA analysts and if necessary, with the respective opportunity owner in the Expansion teams
- Planning the week’s required architectural capacities for the respective region and setting weekly goals in coordination with GloPRA analysts the GloPRA team lead
- Coordinating architectural support for current projects and
- Qualified architecture professional with minimum two years experience
- Experience and understanding of assessing areas, locations and buildings
- Ability to work autonomously and strong stakeholder management skills to advise internally
- You are fluent in English, German skills would be advantageous
What we offer:
- A senior-staff level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Flexibility to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve the company performance and employee experience
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality
- A high energy work environment where we treat each other like family – you will be encouraged to participate and enjoy any of our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, or karaoke
- Discounted living in Berlin at one of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates highly discounted to the Berlin market
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin - Kreuzberg
Join our exciting startup community!
Please send us your compelling CV and attach a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Medici Living family.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!