Toronto, Ontario /
Mednow is a people-first health tech start-up making waves in the Pharmacy space. Think of us as Canada’s neighbourhood pharmacy, built by pharmacists and operating online. We over-deliver in every way, from holistic personal care to free, often same day delivery of people’s vital medications and other pharmacy needs. We’re on a mission to get people the care they deserve. Here's how you can help...
We're searching for a Pharmacist to join our Toronto team.
As a Pharmacist at Mednow you will use your specialized expertise to play a critical role in helping people get the best results from their medications. You will be responsible for running and growing an efficient community pharmacy business.
This is a permanent, full-time position, based in our Bloor Street location and serving our patients in-person.
We can rely on you to:
- Take the time to provide professional and accurate advice in a timely manner, always prioritizing the patients’ holistic health outcomes
- Manage day-to-day Pharmacy operations, including maintaining stock inventory, implement appropriate pricing,
- Ensure compliance is maintained at all levels of the Pharmacy i.e., company policies, professional standards, applicable laws
- Work under your complete scope of practice as identified by the Ontario College of Pharmacists
What you bring to the table:
- You’re passionate and understand life at a fast-growing company
- You’re accustomed to working in high pressure situations; you always keep your cool and deliver
- You have next level attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff
- You’re a leader who has a passion for growing your team and individuals around you
- Basically, you’re excited to work for a company that’s disrupting the Pharmacy industry!
Your must haves:
- Registered license with the Ontario College of Pharmacists, in good standing
- Minimum 1 year of experience practicing in community pharmacy
- Experience using Kroll Pharmacy Management Solution
- You are excited to interact with patients in person and are available to work the pharmacy's regular hours of Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
What it's like working at Mednow:
- You’ll find a competitive salary and health benefits, paid time off, casual dress code, maternity & parental leave top-up program and company events. Oh, and Friday lunches are on us!
- Find out first hand why we've been certified as a Great Place to Work for Start-ups and Women
- Our approach is people-first always. You’ll work with an inspiring and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what we do and the patients we serve
- As a growing company we strive to always communicate responsibly; do what's right, not what's easy; and innovate with purpose
- You'll have the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting time with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
At Mednow, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you meet the minimum requirements and your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all abilities and backgrounds to apply to our positions. If you require accessibility or other accommodations during the interview process please let our People team know.
Applied? Here’s what’s next!
Now that you have applied, your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team and they will reach out to you directly! In the meantime, get to know us by visiting our website https://mednow.ca/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our People Team at email@example.com.