Toronto, Ontario /
Mednow is a people-first health tech start-up making waves in the Pharmacy space. Think of us as Canada’s neighbourhood pharmacy, built by pharmacists and operating online. We over-deliver in every way, from holistic personal care to free, often same day delivery of people’s vital medications and other pharmacy needs. We’re on a mission to get people the care they deserve. Here's how you can help...
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant.
A full-time Pharmacy Assistant at Mednow is an integral member for ensuring the Pharmacy runs smoothly by performing a mix of clerical work, technical tasks and superior customer service.
We can rely on you to:
- Provide stellar customer service during all interactions with patients i.e.) in person, phone, email, text
- Support Pharmacy operations, such as drug preparation, inventory maintenance and restock, update patient records, and process billing and insurance claims.
- Lend a helping hand to the Pharmacy Team i.e.) monitoring chats, putting away stock, answering the phone, etc.
What you bring to the table
- You’re passionate, creative, and understand life at a fast-growing company
- You’re also known as uber-competent. You’re great at what you do and you're known for providing excellent customer service
- You have next level attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- Not afraid to take initiative and work quickly
Basically, you’re excited to work at a Pharmacy that's disrupting the industry!
Your must haves:
- Experience working in a retail pharmacy
- 1 year of experience using Kroll Pharmacy Management Solution in a pharmacy setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What it's like working at Mednow:
- You’ll find a competitive salary and health benefits, paid time off, casual dress code, maternity & parental leave top-up program and company events. Oh, and Friday lunches are on us!
- Find out first hand why we've been certified as a Great Place to Work for Start-ups and Women
- Our approach is people-first always. You’ll work with an inspiring and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what we do and the patients we serve
- As a growing company we strive to always communicate responsibly; do what's right, not what's easy; and innovate with purpose
- You'll have the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting time with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
At Mednow, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you meet the minimum requirements and your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all abilities and backgrounds to apply to our positions. If you require accessibility or other accommodations during the interview process please let our People team know.
Applied? Here’s what’s next!
Now that you have applied, your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team and they will reach out to you directly! In the meantime, get to know us by visiting our website https://mednow.ca/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our People Team at email@example.com.