Pharmacist (part-time / relief)
Calgary, Alberta /
Mednow is a people-first health tech start-up making waves in the Pharmacy space. Think of us as Canada’s neighbourhood pharmacy, built by pharmacists and operating online. We over-deliver in every way, from holistic personal care to free, often same day delivery of people’s vital medications and other pharmacy needs. We’re on a mission to get people the care they deserve. Here's how you can help...
We are looking for a Pharmacist.
A Pharmacist at Mednow will use their specialized expertise to play a critical role in helping people get the best results from their medications. As a member of the Pharmacy team, they are responsible for running an efficient pharmacy business through appropriate utilization of their time, as well as their team’s time.
We can rely on you to:
- Take the time to provide professional and accurate advice in a timely manner, always prioritizing the patients’ holistic health outcomes
- Manage day-to-day Pharmacy operations, including maintaining stock inventory, implement appropriate pricing,
- Ensure compliance is maintained at all levels of the Pharmacy i.e.) company policies, professional standards, applicable laws
- Work under your complete scope of practice as identified by the Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists
What you bring to the table:
- You’re passionate and understand life at a fast-growing company
- You’re accustomed to working in high pressure situations, you always keep your cool and deliver
- You’re also known as uber-competent. You’re good at what you do and you’re good at managing a Pharmacy
- You have next level attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff
Basically, you’re excited to work for a company that’s disrupting the Pharmacy industry.
Your must haves:
- Registered license with the Alberta Pharmacists Association, in good standing
- Education from an accredited Pharmacy program
- Minimum 1 year of experience practicing in community pharmacy
- Experience using Kroll Pharmacy Management Solution or similar
What it's like working at Mednow:
- You’ll find a competitive salary and health benefits, paid time off, casual dress code, maternity & parental leave top-up program and company events. Oh, and Friday lunches are on us!
- Find out first hand why we've been certified as a Great Place to Work for Start-ups and Women
- Our approach is people-first always. You’ll work with an inspiring and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what we do and the patients we serve
- As a growing company we strive to always communicate responsibly; do what's right, not what's easy; and innovate with purpose
- You'll have the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting time with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
At Mednow, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you meet the minimum requirements and your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all abilities and backgrounds to apply to our positions. If you require accessibility or other accommodations during the interview process please let our People team know.
Applied? Here’s what’s next!
Now that you have applied, your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team and they will reach out to you directly! In the meantime, get to know us by visiting our website https://mednow.ca/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our People Team at email@example.com.