Permanent, Full Time
We want to create a world where people can live longer, fuller, happier lives.
Medopad partners with scientists, technologists and healthcare professionals to understand, treat and ultimately prevent ill health by using insights gathered through remote monitoring. We give knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy and valuable resources.
In 2018, Linkedin named us as of the top 25 most sought after start-ups to work for; Crunchbase put us in the Top 10 AI companies in Europe; and our CEO won CEO of the Year at Webit Festival. The Journal of mhealth listed us in the Global Health 100 for 2019.
Find out what it’s like to work for us here.
The Engineering team is made up of talented, resourceful, fun loving individuals with a drive to build a product that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity. Every day we work at the bleeding edge of technology to build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that will allow each doctor to treat thousands of patients more effectively.
Joining our iOS Engineering Team will give you the opportunity to build the products that help us extend life. By helping to architect and build solutions, you'll champion the user, clinicians or patients and help us create amazing products which bring natural adherence and enthusiasm for use. You'll be happy driving us towards the right solutions and be unafraid of real data proving you wrong.
How can you contribute?
- Implementing new features in accordance with the requirements of relevant stakeholders
- Improving the quality and maintainability of our existing code base through activities such as refactoring & documentation
- Proactively contributing to the team, sharing knowledge and experience
Who fits this role?
- Successful candidates will likely have 4 years' relevant experience
- Extensive commercial experience of iOS development with a portfolio of published apps
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK and Objective-C or Swift (we are currently moving from Objective-C into Swift)
- Excellent understanding of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Commitment to best practice & contribution to code quality
What we offer
- Share option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company maternity & paternity scheme
- Latest generation MacBook Pro & office equipment
- A pet-friendly office
- Daily breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- In-house massage and meditation
- 5-a-side football, running, walking clubs; bike to work scheme
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work; come and join us.
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.
To all recruitment agencies: Medopad does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Medopad employees or any other organization location. Medopad is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.