Senior Product Designer
Permanent, Full Time
We want to create a world where people can live longer, fuller, happier lives.
Medopad partners with scientists, technologists and healthcare professionals to understand, treat and ultimately prevent ill health by using insights gathered through remote monitoring. We give knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy and valuable resources.
In 2018, Linkedin named us as of the top 25 most sought after start-ups to work for; Crunchbase put us in the Top 10 AI companies in Europe; and our CEO won CEO of the Year at Webit Festival. The Journal of mhealth listed us in the Global Health 100 for 2019.
Find out what it’s like to work for us here.
The product team is made up of dreamers, thinkers and communicators who bring the technical and medical worlds together to solve one of the biggest problems ever – extending and improving people’s lives. We promote a product-lead company culture and always keep the people who use our products in mind as we drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, set goals, and iterate to achieve the desired results.
Our products should delight both users & customers if we are to achieve our goal of helping people live longer, healthier lives. As a Senior Product Designer you will help achieve that vision.
How can you contribute?
- Help steer the visual design of both our B2C apps & B2B web interfaces
- Assist in evolving & maturing the brand identity
- Imbue our products with personality & the brand identity
- Deliver and contribute to design workshops to solve major problems with the product
- Promote user-centricity via user research, prototyping & data analysis
Who fits this role?
- The successful candidate will likely have at least 6 years' relevant experience
- Mobile apps UX & UI experience
- Web UX & UI experience
- B2C & B2B
- Building prototypes to validate concepts & solutions
- Running design & user feedback workshops
- Managing & driving user research
- Agile methodologies
- User interface gamification & habit forming products
What we offer
- Share option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company maternity & paternity scheme
- Latest generation MacBook Pro & office equipment
- A pet-friendly office
- Daily breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- In-house massage and meditation
- 5-a-side football, running, walking clubs; bike to work scheme
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work; come and join us.
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.
To all recruitment agencies: Medopad does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Medopad employees or any other organization location. Medopad is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.