Head of Operations
Permanent, Full Time
We are growing fast and need an experienced Head of Operations to whip us into shape. The ideal candidate will have led Operations in a fast-paced technology start-up where they can move easily between both defining the operating model and hands on delivery. Accountable for the Customer Success, Legal, Regulatory & Compliance, Operations and Marketing functions you will be able to anticipate our growth needs and develop the necessary systems/processes/ways of working to support our culture. We love to keep things simple.
The Head of Operations will form part of our senior team, accountable to the Head of Commercial & Operations. This is a hugely exciting challenge, providing professional and personal opportunities for growth at all turns.
- Define the Medopad operating model to deliver our business plan and support global growth in your first 2-months
- Execute operating model deliverables as per the agreed plan.
- Work cross functionally with Product/Tech, Commercial, Finance and People teams to create the systems/processes/ways of working
- Work with the Customer Success Lead to develop the Customer Success operating model to efficiently scale across geographies and surpass end user, client satisfaction and adherence targets
- Work with the legal team to create an effective and cost efficient model
- Work with the Regulatory & Compliance Lead to deliver the 2019 plan resulting in ISO and Class 2 medical device certification
- Work with the Program Management team to ensure all priority projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Review current ways of working to automate/reliance on people
- Work with the Marketing Lead to develop the Marketing plan to support Commercial team OKRs and promote other key initiatives.
- Mission driven
- Experience working in chaotic and growing organisation
- 5+ years experience in a senior operations role (e.g. COO, Head of), 10-15+ years work experience
- Experience gained in a fast paced start-up of 100-500 people
- Experience of setting up and running operations across multiple markets.
- Experience in a technology focused company
- Operational experience that includes client delivery
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
We partner closely with the world’s largest healthcare systems, pharma companies, research institutes, insurers and technology companies like Apple and Tencent to solve some of the biggest problems in rare, chronic and complex disease monitoring.