Permanent, Full Time
At Medopad, we want to create a world where people can live longer. A world where the best minds continue doing their best work. A world where we can spend more time with our loved ones.
Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Our Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
The Engineering team is made up of talented, resourceful, fun loving individuals with a drive to build a product that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity. Every day we work at the bleeding edge of technology to build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that will allow each doctor to treat thousands of patients more effectively.
Joining our Android Engineering Team, you'll be responsible for building the products that help us extend life. By helping to architect and build solutions, you'll champion the user, Clinicians or Patients and help us create amazing products which bring natural adherence and enthusiasm for use. You'll be happy driving us towards the right solutions and be unafraid of real data proving you wrong.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Be able to work independently to deliver products
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- The successful candidate will likely have 4+ years of similar experience
- Strong experience of software development specifically in the development of Android apps
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and Java or Kotlin (we are currently moving from Java into Kotlin)
- Demonstrable experience in full mobile development lifecycle
- A solid portfolio of android apps that are very high performing
- Excellent understanding of mobile design patterns and architecture
Post date: 29/07/2019
End date: 26/08/2019
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work; come and join us.
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.
To all recruitment agencies: Medopad does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Medopad employees or any other organization location. Medopad is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.