Permanent, Full Time
We want to create a world where people can live longer, fuller, happier lives.
Medopad partners with scientists, technologists and healthcare professionals to understand, treat and ultimately prevent ill health by using insights gathered through remote monitoring. We give knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy and valuable resources.
In 2018, Linkedin named us as of the top 25 most sought after start-ups to work for; Crunchbase put us in the Top 10 AI companies in Europe; and our CEO won CEO of the Year at Webit Festival. The Journal of mhealth listed us in the Global Health 100 for 2019.
Find out what it’s like to work for us here.
The Engineering team is made up of talented, resourceful, fun loving individuals with a drive to build a product that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity. Every day we work at the bleeding edge of technology to build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that will allow each doctor to treat thousands of patients more effectively.
The core mission of the Quality Assurance Engineer is to create tests to find any problems with the software before it is launched. They identify and analyse any bugs found during testing and document them. You will be working with highly skilled, talented people and you will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team; working with passionate, tech driven, enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.
How can you contribute?
- Write functional acceptance tests
- Cover each new “Ready” requirement with 1 feature test suite
- Actively work to reduce the number of uncaught defects after a release
- Ensure 100% of the requirements are refined before going into development
Who fits this role?
- 5-8 years experience in a similar role
- Experience using Jira/ALM Quality Center or any other testing tools
- Have used automation testing to speed up the release process, but also familiar with manual testing
- Take initiative to consistently improve your manual and automated tests
- Proven track record of investigating each possible area of quality (usability, customer experience)
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and comfortable delivering presentations
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Can adjust priorities with ease
What we offer
- Share option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company maternity & paternity scheme
- Latest generation MacBook Pro & office equipment
- A pet-friendly office
- Daily breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
- In-house massage and meditation
- 5-a-side football, running, walking clubs; bike to work scheme
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work; come and join us.
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.